Staff of organizations serving low income children are welcome to make an appointment to get free books for infants through teens at our Book Bank.
- You may arrive anytime during Open Hours on your confirmed appointment date.
- Each client must book their own appointment to Get Books.
- All appointments are subject to review for eligibility for our services.
- Same day appointments may become available as colleagues cancel or reschedule.
After booking: You’ll receive an immediate confirmation via email, and then two reminders — one a week in advance, and another three days before your appointment.
- If you didn’t receive a auto confirmation: check that you completed booking your reservation, typed in your correct email address, or look in your junk folder.
- If you can’t make it to your appointmenr, click cancel or reschedule—it’s easy, and really helps us and your colleagues who need to get books!
- We update our procedures occasionally; always review your confirmation instructions before each visit.
Know before you go: Properly fitted face masks required inside the Book Bank. We will supply one if you don’t have your own.
Note to Parents & Guardians: The Book Bank does not serve individual families. Please invite staff of organizations that serve your children — their educators, nurses, doctors, social workers, and other providers — to make an appointment to Get Books for your children and their programs.