- first Saturday of each month from 10 AM - 1 PM;
- all Mondays 3:30 PM - 6 PM;
- all Wednesdays 10 AM - noon; and
- all Thursdays 3:30 - 6 PM
- we will be OPEN LABOR DAY, September 5th, from 3:30-6pm
- Thank you in advance for NOT bringing children to the book site -- no children under 18 years of age, please, per the SFUSD insurance policy.
- We are open to organizations (and their staff) that serve children and their families, but not to individuals. Thank you.
Book Site LOCATION / Contact Information (NEW):
- For GPS purposes (not a mailing address): 1360 43rd Avenue, SF, CA (between Judah and Irving), the Francis Scott Key Annex (not the school), 1st floor, Room #105;
- Telephone: 415 665-6315 (NEW)
- 1360 43rd Avenue, SF, CA | Click here: Address, Map, and Directions
- Options from San Francisco to book site at 1360 43rd Avenue:
- Fell to Lincoln, left on 43rd Avenue, enter parking lot on left marked 1360 43rd Avenue between Irving and Judah, park and enter Annex at the brick staircase, go left to Room #105, Children's Book Project site.
- 280 South, Exit John Daly, right on Skyline, continue left at stop sign onto Great Highway, right on Lincoln, right on 43rd Avenue, enter parking lot at 1360 43rd Avenue between Irving and Judah on left.
Parking: Free; drive into the Francis Scott Key Annex (not the school) yard on 43rd Avenue between Irving and Judah; drive into the designated "staff" parking lot on right; you can also park near the stairs for a quick 15 minute drop off.